In this particular period, the Masters of the Kosensangha of Latin America and Europe will jointly lead this Sesshin. This event is a unique opportunity to bring both Sanghas together to practice in unity.
We invite you to practice all zazens, as we would do during a Sesshin. Aware that we are all "at home", with all what this implies, everyone will do as best they can.
Have a good Sesshin!
It is recommended that those who have never practiced zazen in a dojo before, first attend an introduction to the practice online, which takes place via Zoom on Saturdays at 11 am French time.
More information regarding introduction to zen practice in the article : Introduction to traditional Zen meditation live and online, every Saturday !
The Sesshin of the Plata online, in practice :
- Connect to the dojo, 10 minutes before
- How to connect? all the info on the zazenathome.org : website
- Access code to the Zoom room: 9070503010
- In order to secure the meetings, you will be asked for a password: kosen
(For Europeans, the initiation of saturday at 11 a.m., and the zazen of sunday at 10 a.m. are maintained)
Saturday : (Europe UTC +2)
- 11h : initiation to the posture
- 12h : zazen led by Master Kosen
- 16h : zazen led by Master Tai Gen Yamauchi
- 21h : zazen led by Master Do Sei Labatte
- 10h : zazen led by Master Rei Kiku Femenias
- 12h : zazen led by Master Rei Kiku Femenias
- 16h : zazen led by Master Soko Leroux
- 21h : zazen led by Master Jomon Julien
What is a sesshin ?
Touch the mind, become intimate with oneself, concentrating in zazen on the unified body and mind. This teaching was transmitted by Master Taisen Deshimaru.
Neither philosophy, nor ethics, nor religion, the Zen allows us to reach the origin of every philosophy, ethics or religion. Spring of awakening, the Zen transforms our life here and now.
Sesshin means touching the mind, it is a period where we essentially concentrate on zazen.
« The highest wisdom is without goal, without consciousness.
We can only get it unconsciously, naturally, automatically ».