Every Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m., classes of IYengar yoga (in Spanish) are offered by the zen nun Gabriela San Paï Sobel accessible with the Zoom application.
These courses are for all levels: this means that regular practitioners of IYengar yoga as well as people with less experience are welcome to participate. I offer variations of postures according to the abilities of the participant.
These will be series that strengthen the immune system and energise us, while we are confined to our homes.
Of course they will also be of help with the posture of zazen.
IYengar yoga classes online in practice :
- Day: wednesday from 2 pm to 3.30 pm European time, 9 am to 10.30 am Arg / Chile time (initiation Wed 1st of April)..
- Items to prepare: 1 belt or long scarf, a yoga mat if you have it, 1 chair, 2 bricks or thick books, and cushions or pillows.
- Several blankets may also be useful.
- Position the camera so that the whole body is visible. Please join the class 10 minutes before it is due to begin.
- How to connect? all the info on the zazenathome.org : website
- Access code to the Zoom room: 9070503010
Thank you and see you soon !